1936 - 1942
Swedish label established in 1936 by Gösta Berggren AB.
In 1937 Gustav Egerstam was hired as musical director. In 1938 the Malmö based company Svensk Grammofonindustri, which also pressed the shellac records, bought the label. The last recordings was made in 1939 but the label carried on selling their old records until 1942 when the company went bankrupt.
The label was then taken over by Ramonafabriken in Stockholm who after the second world war established the label Ambassadeur.