1909 - 1912
The company was founded 1889 in Leipzig, Germany, after having existed since 1886 as a limited partnership. Until 1901 the company was "Fabrik Lochmannscher Musikwerke Akt.-Ges.", then until 1907 "Symphonionfabrik Lochmannscher Musikwerke". The company produced mechanical music works, so-called symphonies, gramophones and gramophone records, as well as the production of Orchestrions, etc.
The share capital was originally 300,000 marks, it was increased up to 1900 including 1,600,000 marks. It was about the period when the company was in bloom.
After several years of negative business, the company went bankrupt in 1911.