1955 - today
First incorporated in New York in 1957 but actually in operation from as early as 1955.
Founded by Greek composer/musician Πέτρος Νικολάου (Petros Nikolaou).
Owned by George Valavanis from early on, then sold to Νίκος Τσέπερης in 1971.
Since 1961 Nina also released records in Greece.
Its Greek arm was purchased by Βασίλης Κουτσοθανάσης in 1970 and renamed Phono Record.