1938 - 1990
Recording studio in Cleveland, Ohio, founded by radio announcer Frederick C. Wolf in 1938 at 1220 Huron Road in the Carnegie Hall building, as a place to record local Slovenian musicians.
In 1946, Wolf incorporated the studio as Cleveland Recording Company and moved operations to the Loew's State Theater building at 1515 Euclid Avenue.
In 1950, Wolf opened WCCR (AM) in the same location and hired Ken Hamann to engineer both the radio and the recording studios.
In 1970, Hamann purchased Cleveland Recording Company from Wolf and moved the studio to 1935 Euclid Avenue.
In 1977 when the property was purchased by Cleveland State University.
Closed in 1990.