1910 - 1914
Adler Phonograph Co. was an answering machine company around 1910, which had nothing to do with the "Adler Electro" plates at this time.
The record production of the Adler Phonograph Co. stopped in 1914.
After the death of the former owner Hermann Lowitz and the exit of his widow and his daughter from the company management, the Adler Phonograph Co. disappeared in February 1923 by conversion to the Adler Phonograph AG.
1928 the Adler Phonograph AG merged with Clausophon AG Orchestrola Vocalion AG.
The Clausophon GmbH was founded as a 100% subsidiary of Orchestrola Vocalion AG founded and started in 1928 to produce under the label Adler Elektro.